The foundation collaborates with the most prominent scientific entities worldwide such as USCF, University of Leuven, University of Pennsylvania, Human Cell Atlas…
Some of the main collaborative projects with internationally-renowned centres include:
- University of Valencia.
- Instituto de Investigación Sanitaria del Hospital Clínico de Valencia (INCLIVA) establishing the Collaborative Research Unit in Reproductive Medicine certified by the Carlos III Health Research Institute. (https://www.uv.es/uvweb/research-service/en/research-groups-1285947851930.html).
- Collaboration with the Human Cell Atlas Initiative (HCA) in the framework of the creation of the first human uterus cell atlas.
- Prof. Susan Fisher from the Department of Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Reproductive Sciences, USCF (University of California San Francisco, California, USA).
- Prof. Hugo Vankelecom (University of Leuven, Belgium) as scientific advisor for the creation of novel endometrial organoids.
- Nicolas Plachta, Ph.D. (Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania Health System) as an expert in live-imaging approaches.